What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

IFLY 720 COMBO package - -

I have it and don't leave home without it. I am in the process of installing a selector switch and slaving it to the D180 A/P. I have owned it several years and found that Adventure Pilot is a very good company that has given better service than I could have expected. I did try the ADSB in/out that they are selling, but sent it back. I would get rid of the 496 but don't want a big hole in the panel. The Ifly will not fit in it's place. I like it a lot.:D

Check your pm's.

Last edited:
I just tried the new Pathfinder ADSB from Flight Data Systems. After I paired it to my Ifly 720 I found that it works as promised. The weather is great and I saw more traffic than I cared to attempt to locate. The unit is completely self-contained although it can be powered by the acc. port on the 12. If you want a hard wired unit, they have it also, but it will have to be connected to a gps as it does not have the internal unit. Flight Data systems has been around awhile and has other products. They were very easy to deal with and as I said, it works as promised. FYI, it is adsb in only. I really wanted it to get out from under the weather subscription fee from XM radio. Price? 549.00 so it pays for itself in less than 2 years.

How about that JB?

Thanks Dave - -

I really would like to hear from anyone who has used the combo package they are offering now. ( includes ADS-B out.

Back