What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wanted: Aerocountry T31 Hangar Space RV-6A

WingsOnWheels

Well Known Member
I am in need of a space for my RV-6A. Need to do final assembly and hopefully long-term storage. If anyone has a lead I would appriciate it.

Just to circle back, I found a space on the West side. Once I move in, I would like to meet some of the other RVers on the field.

Hi Colin, I am on Taylorcraft and aquired my RV7 in March. We have several RV?s on Taylorcraft craft who know RV?s very well. Stop on by and say hello.

Hi Colin, I am on Taylorcraft and aquired my RV7 in March. We have several RV’s on Taylorcraft craft who know RV’s very well. Stop on by and say hello.

Great! I will starting my lease this weekend. Probably be another week or two before I start moving in. I was hoping to paint the fuselage this weekend, but I dont think my supplied air respirator will be here in time. Getting close though.

Great! I will starting my lease this weekend. Probably be another week or two before I start moving in. I was hoping to paint the fuselage this weekend, but I dont think my supplied air respirator will be here in time. Getting close though.

The Hotel/Whiskey guys, Jeff Hanson and Chuck Wilson, are on Taylorcraft. They do the ER tanks for RVs.

Marvin Brott (RV-8) and Ken Krebaum (RV-8 and Skyote) are on Rearwin.

The Hotel/Whiskey guys, Jeff Hanson and Chuck Wilson, are on Taylorcraft. They do the ER tanks for RVs.

Marvin Brott (RV-8) and Ken Krebaum (RV-8 and Skyote) are on Rearwin.

Sounds like I will have quite a collect of people to bother. Now I know where to go when I need a uand to get the wings on.

Mel, Ill be bothering you soon enough to start the inspection process/paperwork as well.

Sounds like I will have quite a collect of people to bother. Now I know where to go when I need a uand to get the wings on.

Mel, Ill be bothering you soon enough to start the inspection process/paperwork as well.

Looking forward to it!

Back