What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First Titan Freedom iox-360 going to highest bidder today!!

Relentless

Well Known Member
We are auctioning our first IOX-360 factory reman engine today at Sun N Fun. All you need to do is either drop a bid by our booth or go to Freedom Page on our website and click on Request Info Button below engine to open message and email in your bid. Minimum bid is $10,000 for this engine that would sell new for about $25,000. Bidding is already been going all week and time is running out to snap up this great deal for your project.

The engine is a Titan IOX-360 built from new or overhauled to new specifications. It has Precision Fuel injection and cold air induction. If you want to change the configuration we will accommodate if possible. Selling price does not include shipment and taxes.

This engine will sell today to the highest bid I have by Noon EST...

Jeff swiped his engine for a scant $16,150!

Great for Jeff it the other 5 bidders are kicking themselves! Sign up for Freedom email alerts, I am already working on the next engine!

Looking forward to looking forward at my new Titan powerplant

Evidently I won the Freedom engine auction. Very happy and looking forward to getting the installation complete and working with the Titan folks. Thanks to Titan Engines for offering this special opportunity.

I want to give a shout out for VAF-er Sig600 who is selling his engine. I was extremely close to buying that engine from him and the ONLY reason I am not is because I scored with this great deal. Please please ... if you are looking for 360++ power, look at his posts here on VAF for his engine for sale. It is a new engine built up nicely from Ly-con, and has never been installed. The Ly-con folks verified all seller claims for me, and this would be a fantastic RV powerplant.

Cheers

Bet the next one doesn't go that cheap!

Wow! :eek: That IS a great deal. Good for you Jeff. :)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

16.5?!?!? They should've just given it to you!!!

Thanks for the shout out. Whose looking? It's liquidation city and I gotta sell!!!

Back