What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

eAPIS -trouble signing in with new computer

petersb

Well Known Member
Just switched over to a new windows 10 computer. connected to the eAPIS sign in page, entered Sender ID and Password, get " NOT FOUND URL " on new page. Tried accepting "Cookies" still wont work.

The same Sender ID and Password works on the old Windows 7 computer.

Thoughts please

Just switched over to a new windows 10 computer. connected to the eAPIS sign in page, entered Sender ID and Password, get " NOT FOUND URL " on new page. Tried accepting "Cookies" still wont work.

The same Sender ID and Password works on the old Windows 7 computer.

Thoughts please

It will lock you out of the system for 10 min then will ask to change password. Give it a day it will be all right tomorrow. :)

Aepis

Welcome to the club..

I almost missed my trip to Oshkosh this year because of that crappy system...(Got locked out for no apparent reason and couldn't logged on again the next morning )

What a waste of time...even the Customs Officers agreed...:rolleyes:

Bruno

It will lock you out of the system for 10 min then will ask to change password. Give it a day it will be all right tomorrow. :)

Hi Vlad

No I wasn't locked out, I could switch back and forward between the two computers and the original computer would log in and the new one wouldn't .

I'm thinking of flying from Canada 200nm into the USA and then return without landing. US Customs says they don't care, not too sure if eAPIS is required, don't think so as they require an airport of arrival, there isn't one

Hi Vlad

I could switch back and forward between the two computers and the original computer would log in and the new one wouldn't .

They don't like switching. :D
PS. Call the help desk there is a real person there they will explain the software part. eApis is not needed in your case.

Hi Vlad

No I wasn't locked out, I could switch back and forward between the two computers and the original computer would log in and the new one wouldn't .

I'm thinking of flying from Canada 200nm into the USA and then return without landing. US Customs says they don't care, not too sure if eAPIS is required, don't think so as they require an airport of arrival, there isn't one

You will still need a flight plan for this.

Back