What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone in north Florida need some help building?

Caddy1820

Hello,

I?m in Crestview FL till mid June for business. I would love to swing by and help or just talk shop if you don?t mind.

I was an Air Force crew chief on f-15s and f-22 for 9 years and am an A&P. Currently an Air Force pilot in the KC-135.

I plan to build an rv14 but am stationed in Japan so I?m waiting till I get back stateside.

Thanks eric.

Hey Eric there?s a few of us over in Milton with rv?s plus a slew of bush planes. PM me your info and we can meet up. No building going on for most of us, but there is me retired navy research doc building a -12 over here. I?ll be deploying soon, but we can get you into the group and get you some flying if interested while in the area.

Hello,

I?m in Crestview FL till mid June for business. I would love to swing by and help or just talk shop if you don?t mind.

I was an Air Force crew chief on f-15s and f-22 for 9 years and am an A&P. Currently an Air Force pilot in the KC-135.

I plan to build an rv14 but am stationed in Japan so I?m waiting till I get back stateside.

Thanks eric.

Eric:

I'm working on an RV14A in Jax area - if you decide to head over this way reach out and we'll connect.

mturnerb, where are you in Jax? I'm in Fleming Island, and would love to stop by and help bang some rivets.

Also, anyone in the Jax area willing to take me up in an -8? I'm in the process of buying an -8, and would love to ride in a taildragger around the patch a few times while waiting to pick mine up.

Craig

Nocatee - PM sent with my contact info.

Back