What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hoping to see a finished or close to finished rv 10

alexbanman

I'm New Here
I live around London ontario. I'm just about to order the empennage kit but would love to see the plane or part of the plane up close. A short flight would be even better. Also was hoping that there might be someone close by I could call on if I get stuck on something during the build.

You can PM me or call
519 six3six7571

VT RV

Alex,

A short flight away - but in Northern VT there are two RV10s at FSO. If you want to setup a time to fly over you can look at mine and if we can coordinate with the other owner his as well.

Mine is still unpainted but has been flying for a little over a year, Kevin's is much nicer and has a couple of hundred hours I would guess.

Is southeast Michigan too far

We have a flying 10 with 21 hrs on it so far.. hope to complete the 40 hrs in a couple of months. After that you could go for a ride. Used to travel to London quite a bit when working. My hazy recall is about a 2 hr drive.. (maybe 3) Location is Willow Run airport in Ypsilanti, MI. My email is [email protected] if they allow us to put emails in posts.

RV-10's in Kitchener

Alex,
We have 3 RV-10's at the Kitchener airport. I would be happy to show you mine and take you for a ride, could you come to CYKF?

...Ivan

Back