What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV at N57 or ILG ?

RickAllen

Hi guys,

I'm exploring the RV build process and am hoping to meet up with a RV in New Garden or Wilmington to visit and maybe finagle a ride in. I am willing to trade labor or gas money.

I posted this on the mid Atlantic forum also since DE is grouped away from PA.

I live near ILG.

Thanks.

I have an rv-8 in TTN, be home at the end of the month if no one rogers up. No controls in the back though.

Go out to New Garden and ask around for Andre Kerstens (he will probably chime in here soon). He built an RV7A with a Subaru engine (which is why I know of him) which is based at N57. An article he wrote was in a recent EAA Chaptgergram.

58M

I have seen three RV's at Cecil County, a 4, 8, and 10. Check on Sunday mornings.

Rick

I am a EAA240 member with a 7A based at Brandywine in West Chester. I would be happy to give you a ride. N57 is 8 mins away!!

Thanks for the offer Jeff! I'm in contact with Dave Hagerty trying to find a time that works for us to go see his 7A.

Just got my RV grin on with Dave Hagerty in his beautiful 7A. The airplane flew as nice as I hoped. Handled very smoothly and felt very solid.

Thanks Dave!

It was a lot of fun flying with Rick yesterday. Rick being a commercial jet pilot for one of the big carriers was at ease at the controls. I hope we can do it again soon.

FYI.. Jeff was the one that gave me my first ride in his RV years ago. It only took one ride? :D

Back