What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Digital Scales

Jpm757

Well Known Member
I purchased a set of 3 digital scales to weigh my -7. They worked quite well, and I am happy to loan these to anyone who may need them.

I purchased a set of 3 digital scales to weigh my -7. They worked quite well, and I am happy to loan these to anyone who may need them.

Thank you Jake. I might use your generosity in couple months. I will be changing the prop and adding/removing several items. I suspect my old girl gained some weight. :)

Jake. This is generous. I have a need in about a month. I?ll be in touch and will find some suitable compensation :)

Scales

Hey Vlad and Glen,
I have digital scales in my hangar.
Stop by and get weighed.

I have four race car set up digital scales that display all the necessary percentages in the controller. I'm in Naples Fl and will be glad to loan them to local builders. I have not tried it yet, but I'm confident that plugging all of the scales into the controller while one of the front wheel scales is reading zero will provide the controller with enough information to function as it should.

You will get front to rear percentages, left main to right main percentages, weight on each of the wheels individually as well as how much "wedge" you have in your airplane :D

I'm in far SW Florida, not much south of us besides swamp and Burmese Pythons.

Jake,
Which digital scales did you buy? I'm thinking about buying a set and would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.

Back