What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cummins spinner fit issue

It seems then that he is shipping new spinners, but not the parts to replace the faulty ones? Apologies if I am wrong, but I did not hear from him yet. :mad:

I sent several emails asking for the replacement front plate, all unanswered. The fix I posted earlier however does provide a path forward.

Carl

I heard back from him last Thursday the 11th stating he was getting new stock the next day and he would send me a new front plate next (this) week. Hope it works out. Keep emailing him I am sure he will respond it took a few weeks for me.

Sent an e-mail to Allan regarding replacement front plate. Less than 24 hrs. later got a reply it will ship tomorrow. Will let all know once I receive it.

Front Plate Arrival

Went to the mailbox after work today and there was a padded envelope from Australia! Allan sent the replacement front plate, as he said he would, about three weeks earlier. Wanted to give a recent data point for anyone that has been waiting far longer, or maybe lost hope. Happy to have this part. Thanks Allan!

Amazed

I got a padded envelope from AU today also. Got no indications I was getting a front plate tho I had asked for one many times. Guess Allan is indeed back on the job.

Now if I could only get Jim Rattray to give me the tip tanks I ordered, all would be right in my small EAB world.....

Back