What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair Fuel Pump

dbuds2

Well Known Member
Mine has just decided to not come on. I checked and cleaned every electrical connection, fuse, switch, including the fancy aluminum 3 pin connector (mine has the controller separate). Thought I had it corrected, but no joy.

I believe it's not getting power/signal from the controller. Mine has always made an electronic hum/squeal when first powered up, then the pump comes on. I'm thinking my controller has pooped out.

Waiting on a response from Andair. Anyone else have this experience? Anyone have a broken pump with a working control for sale?

Thank you Andair

Great customer support. I sent my pump/controller to Andair and in less than 2 weeks they returned a new pump/controller with no charges. That is a great surprise. Thanks Andy, Owen and Jenny. :)

I had an issue with mine due to it sitting on the shelf for 1+ years before installing it. It would make noise but didn't pump fuel. Sent it to Andy and had a repaired pump with the new controller within 2 weeks. The new one is apparently "self-priming" for up to 15 seconds but I have not found that to be the case. Seems the mechanical pump on my IO-360 does a much better job at sucking air than the Andair.

Back