RV6A -For Sale-
I'm helping to liquidate this plane for the widow of a friend who has recently passed away. As such I don't know a lot of the info in the "form" but will do my best. A local IA/A&P is working on the annual thus I don't yet have compressions etc. He has been busy at his day-job so it's been slow going.
Model: RV6A Tip-Up
Data Plate: says Sept 1997
Probably a StandardBuild
Location: W52 (Battle Ground WA)
Asking Price: $49,900
Pictures: Here is my DropBox link [ tinyurl.com/y7gguvw7 ]
Why selling: Owner, who was the 2nd owner, has Flown-West
Total Time (hrs) on airframe: 511
Engine Make/Model: Ly-Con rebuilt O-320
- HP: dyno data says 165HP@2700 195HP@1810rpm
- Time Since Overhauled (hrs): 310
- Ignition: Dual Mags
- Engine Assembled by: Ly-Con
- Though a fixed pitch is mounted Ly-Con build data says the engine was converted to constant speed.
-Other unique features FWF: Antisplat crank-case oil/air suction
- Make (FP): Catto with SABER harmonic dampener
Avionics: Steam gauges
-Tires & Wheels: Upgraded to the larger RV7 Wheels, tires, fairings.
Past incidents/repairs/damage repair:
-Reading between the lines, in about 2011 there seems to have been a prop strike at which time the engine was overhauled and prop changed.
Date last annual: On going
Date aircraft last flown: Summer 2015
Willing to deliver: No. It's not currently insured and I don't have any RV time (Sportsman driver).
- name: Brock (for Larry)
- Cell: three6Oh-SixOO-eightynine[same two numbers again]
- email: myThreeLoginInitalsAbove @19301.net
- Preferred hours to call: I prefere email or text. I won't answer your call because I won't recognize your number