What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh 2012, A love story... [VIDEO]

pilotian

Well Known Member
I was suggested to post this for you guys to take a look at. Out of pure boredom and extra video from Oshkosh 2012 I decided to compile it and make a short video to the song "Welcome Home" by Radical Face. Very fitting title to Oshkosh.

Next year I plan to go full force with video capture at Oshkosh. This year was a trial run to get a feel for it, the year before was pure photography! So in result, I didn't always have my tripod handy or an idea so the video is shaky and inconsistent.... but if you are bored take a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwqO2HrMiFU

Thanks and enjoy, (Sorry I couldn't get more video of RV :(:(:( )

- Ian

I thought it was good also

I'm not into that kind of stuff myself but I though you did a good job. If I don't like something it is cut after a few seconds but I watched all the way to the end. I didn't get the love story angle though.

Bob Axsom

I'm not into that kind of stuff myself but I though you did a good job. If I don't like something it is cut after a few seconds but I watched all the way to the end. I didn't get the love story angle though.

Bob Axsom

I take that as a compliment... love story, basically just because I love Oshkosh, no artistic idea behind that one.

Thank, Ian.

I liked that you didn't just do the air show acts, but used some shots of regular people and planes.

Good job.

Kent

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Looking forward to next year's edition. I definitely get the love story angle.

Jerre

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys! Capturing video has always been a passion, someday I will do an aviation documentary.... Just have to get rich first :D (Stay tuned for that)

Thanks for the compliments and you may see some other videos soon. It would be easier if you guys wanted a video documenting your RV! :) I think back seat RV flying is a fair exchange for a memorable keepsake!

buy a copy of your first documentary

I promise to buy a copy of your first airplane documentary if it's less than $50.

Great video

Of course, I'm biased.

I see me or my plane in there at least 4 different times.

Back