What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14 POH courtesy of Alan Carlisle (Aussieflyer)

HeliCooper

Well Known Member
Can the Mods please sticky this for everyone. Thank you!

Thank you to Alan Carlisle (Aussieflyer on VAF) for sharing his hard work on the RV14 POH. Below is a link where you can access the document. You should be able to view and download the document here but no one will have access to edit it. If you have troubles please let me know and I will get it fixed as soon as I can.

Alan Carlisle (Aussieflyer) POH https://docs.google.com/document/d/115-qLue1RXnXVfRbFPEGI0Adp7g7xVeK0q8kC_TfxY0/edit?usp=sharing

Additionally if anyone else has a POH they would like to share email it to me at [email protected] and I will add the document to this list so we can keep them all in one place.

If you click on the View button (View only[?], top left), the file may be downloaded. I was able to download it in fully-editable .docx format.

Carl,

You have several editing options already with this document as it is.

You can go to the FILE -> DOWNLOAD menu at the top of the window and download the document to your computer in the listed formats - which includes the .docx format among others.

You can make a copy of the document in your google cloud space ($free) and edit it in google docs ($free) in your browser of choice.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks

Carl,
Thanks so much for posting your POH. Very well thought out. This is what makes VAF worth ten times the requested donation amount.
Roger Hirschbein and Myra Bugbee/Hirschbein (Bug Bee, should explain the new avatar)
We should be flying by months end!!!!!!

Last edited:
Carl,

You have several editing options already with this document as it is.

You can go to the FILE -> DOWNLOAD menu at the top of the window and download the document to your computer in the listed formats - which includes the .docx format among others.

You can make a copy of the document in your google cloud space ($free) and edit it in google docs ($free) in your browser of choice.

Hope this helps.

Perfect Bob - thanks.
Carl

Back