What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone from the board going to Boone next weekend?

Being There

JohnR said:
Just wondering if anyone here was going to make it to the Boone RV Days next weekend.......Thought I might get to put a face with some of the names here.
Hey John,
I plan to attend...with a fellow RV builder along for the ride. Besides the excuse to fly somewhere for a $200 BBQ pork sandwich, I hope the event inspires him to get his project finished so he can take me along next year. :D

Great! The more the better! I plan on shooting lots of photos to refer to as I build and for paint ideas when I get there. Hope top meet some of you.

Planning on an RV6A (Russ Kamtz/Step-up Aviation) and RV4 (Jeff "Toucan" Hall) from Fort Collins/Loveland Colorado KFNL, meeting up with Vetterman somewhere along the route, who knows what he'll be flying, probably the -7.

Jeff

Weather permitting thier will be couple planes from Burlington Ia coming up to Boone
N24YW
Jim Knight

We'll be there, hoping to see some 9As

I'll be there (flying in via Cessna) if the weather is good, bringing my father & daughter.

Great Dave, hope to meet you. I have bummed a ride up in the right seat of an RV7A and am trying to find another empty seat for Luke. If we don't find one we will just drive up. But I think someone from the chapter will probably have one. (I hope.)

By the way when you get close to the trailing edge of your rudder let me know. I'll loan you my 6 foot long back riveting plate if you want. It makes it pretty easy.

Back