What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV CFI in Northeast??

msaltzman14

Hi all-

I'm trying to find a CFI with RV time in the North east (I'm near New Haven, CT) that can give my dad a checkout in my -9A. He's a 4000 hour pilot, lots of turbine time etc, but our insurance still wants him to have an hour with an RV instructor.

We could fly to meet you, or meet in the middle somewhere. Most parts of Penn, NJ, NY, RI, MA and NH will work. Please let us know~

Mike Saltzman

Plymouth, MA

Just saw an advertisemen for an RV friendly instructor at Plymouth, MA.

Perhaps Capt John could comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw an advertisement for an RV friendly instructor at Plymouth, MA.

Perhaps Capt John could comment.

Yup, good guy and he checks in here from time.

If he doesn't, I can make the introduction.

:cool: CJ

I am also available, Experience RV-1 through RV-9, taildraggers and ?A?models.
Have done checkouts and Flight reviews in all the two seaters.
POU based.

Scott A Jordan

Barnstormers ad

Hey thanks for the good words guys!! That is my ad. I am available on the weekends to do RV transition training in Plymouth, MA if you guys are still looking. Have experience in 6, 6A, 7, and 8. Would love to add 9A to that list. :p

Cheers,

Derek Smidler
New Age Aviation

Hey thanks for the good words guys!! That is my ad. I am available on the weekends to do RV transition training in Plymouth, MA if you guys are still looking. Have experience in 6, 6A, 7, and 8. Would love to add 9A to that list. :p

Cheers,

Derek Smidler
New Age Aviation

Hurry up guys before Derek goes for the big iron. :)

If Scott Jordan is offering I'd take him up on it. He is who signed me off. Lots of experience both flying and acro. Difficult to find that kind of experience. Great guy!

Thanks,
Scott

Back