What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any builders near the Florida panhandle?

I thought I had settled on the -10 kit, but after taking a hard look at my flying habits and my "mission" I've decided I don't need the extra seating (or expense) of the -10 and would be better suited to build a -14. I would love to sit in one to see the fit, as I'm a little on the larger side at 6'3" and 250 lbs. I would also be very interested to observe (or even help out to some degree) some of the build process if anyone is building in the area and wouldn't mind showing me their build. I've contacted Vans about a builder list for the -14 but haven't yet heard back so I thought I'd reach out here as well.

Thanks!
Eric

I'm 6'2" and 260 +/- 10 and the 14 fits me and a passenger great. If you want to make your way to KEET just a bit north of you (if the weather ever clears) I'll give you a ride. I love the 14 but I'm biased :D

I'm 6'2" and 260 +/- 10 and the 14 fits me and a passenger great. If you want to make your way to KEET just a bit north of you (if the weather ever clears) I'll give you a ride. I love the 14 but I'm biased :D

I will absolutely take you up on that, thank you!

Back