What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Visit your FL airpark...

judoka5051

Well Known Member
Hey Guys and Gals,

We had planned on building on our lot in TN; but have reconsidered, and plan to look at some Florida airparks. Now, I'm not anti-social, but I/we don't want to be trapped in a car with a realtor desperate for a sale. I'd like to get permission from a homeowner to land at the following airparks next saturday (Dec 15th) and have a look around. We haven't ruled out any others, just trying to exercise some time management!

Cannon Creek
Flying Tiger
Loves Landing

Thanks, Lance

Hey Guys and Gals,

We had planned on building on our lot in TN; but have reconsidered, and plan to look at some Florida airparks. Now, I'm not anti-social, but I/we don't want to be trapped in a car with a realtor desperate for a sale. I'd like to get permission from a homeowner to land at the following airparks next saturday (Dec 15th) and have a look around. We haven't ruled out any others, just trying to exercise some time management!

Cannon Creek
Flying Tiger
Loves Landing

Thanks, Lance

Need more active fliers at 9FL5 (Shady Bend Airpark). There are a couple of lots for sale on the runway.

Of course, being only 1/4 mile from the Suwannee, we do flood from time to time. Last one was May 2014, but we're getting close again.

Welcome to land at your own risk. Smooth, other than a few small anthills.

Unfortunately I don't think I be here on the 15th.

Finn

Loves Landing

If you go to Loves Landing, lookup Judie Betz. She flys an RV-12, and is the local realtor there. Very friendly and knows what's available there.
Hm: (352)-821-2828 Cell: (352)-262-8286

Hey Guys and Gals,

Cannon Creek
Flying Tiger
Loves Landing

Thanks, Lance

Back