What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SHOP ART

Jeff Vaughan

Well Known Member
During the 7 years it took me to build my 7A I would put small sraps and stuff in a plastic container. It kind of looks like a Shop Flower if there is such a thing. Anyone else have aircraft Shop Art in their shop?
2lnvgwp.jpg

Are you trying to "grow" a second airplane? :)

Bevan

PS, That's all the scrap to have to show for a completed RV?

Art?

I say it is art. Others might say it is what is left over when the the shop chews up the aluminum and consumes the good stuff, leaving behind...

Nice art Jeff!

During the 7 years it took me to build my 7A I would put small sraps and stuff in a plastic container. It kind of looks like a Shop Flower if there is such a thing. Anyone else have aircraft Shop Art in their shop?
2lnvgwp.jpg

Here comes another 7 years! :D

2lnvgwp.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Compared to many of the displays of so called art I have seen, I think it's a Masterpiece. It might make a good label for some of your designer brew?

Art?

If that is art, my basement is an art gallery. At least that is what I'm going to tell my wife:rolleyes:

Very nice, Jeff! I've got a collection like that, too, but mine occupies a corner of an out-of-the-way bench in the corner of my shop. I like your approach much better! :)

Back