What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TS Flightlines ? Quality VAF Vendor

Isaac

Well Known Member
I recently needed three custom fuel line hoses for my RV6. Based on the positive comments I had previously seen on VAF, I emailed Tom Swearengen at TS Flightlines the specifics for what I needed one evening. I had an email response the next morning with a price quote in my inbox. Three days later the hoses were in my mailbox courtesy of PayPal and USPS Priority Mail. Not bad service considering I am in Phoenix AZ and TS Flightlines is in South Carolina.

Based on the rapid response, the quality of the finished hoses and how easy it was to get exactly what I wanted, if you are in need of fuel Lines built for your project, give TS Flightlines a call.

James

Yepper that is what I keep telling everyone. You just can't beat the quality and service.

Tom is top drawer in my book!

Tom has made quite a few hose for me, all have been top notch and delivered in record time.

Awesome service

Sent email to contact page, Tom returned call within 5 minutes. Place order with him via email Monday, hoses arrived from across the USA today. Product was exactly what we ordered and quality was excellent.
Great job Tom!!! and Thank you!!

Excellent service

Tom supplied lines, installed fire sleeve, and corrected a fitting issue. Quick and good to work with.

Tom Swearengen Rocks!!

Its Easter Sunday. I sent TS Flightlines an email requesting quote on a special fuel line between my RSA5 and spider. Gave him all the necessary details in the email. I'm expecting to hear from him next week. He responds nearly immediately and in 5 minutes, the deal is done with a great price and I have no doubt best quality you can get. Its EASTER... He's answering emails..... He's making my fuel line. It just doesn't get any better than that. This man knows what an outstanding business model looks like. I like this guy!!

Its Easter Sunday. I sent TS Flightlines an email requesting quote on a special fuel line between my RSA5 and spider. Gave him all the necessary details in the email. I'm expecting to hear from him next week. He responds nearly immediately and in 5 minutes, the deal is done with a great price and I have no doubt best quality you can get. Its EASTER... He's answering emails..... He's making my fuel line. It just doesn't get any better than that. This man knows what an outstanding business model looks like. I like this guy!!

Yep. Thats Tom. And you are lucky it was Easter, else he would have driven them down to you in Jacksonville. Thats Tom.

2nd

Don't waste your time researching if someone else can make these hoses faster, better or cheaper, spend the time double checking the hose design and then send in your order to Tom. We have already tried other vendors and none beat Tom.

Same Results as others have mentioned

Ordered a couple of fuel lines two weeks ago and they arrived extremely fast. Tom is responsive to the RV community.

Back