What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Heat muff - 180 deg out

sjhurlbut

Well Known Member
RV8 - IO-360-A1B6 horizontal induction.

Supplied heat muff has inlet and outlet on same side. I seem to remember a heat muff that had the inlet and outlet 180 out to each other or a movable outlet port.

Anybody know a source for this?

RV8 - IO-360-A1B6 horizontal induction.

Supplied heat muff has inlet and outlet on same side. I seem to remember a heat muff that had the inlet and outlet 180 out to each other or a movable outlet port.

Anybody know a source for this?

Robbins Wing in Denver. They will make a muff to match your spec for $10 over the muff retail. They make the muffs that come with a Vetterman exhaust, I believe. I needed a unique configuration for my second muff and they are great to work with.

Larry

Robbins Wing in Denver. They will make a muff to match your spec for $10 over the muff retail. They make the muffs that come with a Vetterman exhaust, I believe. I needed a unique configuration for my second muff and they are great to work with.

Larry

Plus one for this approach! Beautiful workmanship.

Contact?

Larry

Anyone know his company or contact phone #?

Steve

Back