What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7 I-NLCM Lucio Castrogiovanni

Lucio I-NLCM

Yesterday , the 16th November , here in Italy at Trento airport LIDT in late morning on runway 36, the standard and GREAT kit serial # 71804 took off becoming an amazing RV-7 , the I-NLCM. :eek::)

The baby is equipped :
-Engine Lyco IO 360 A1A angle valve 200 hp overhauled
-Three bladed CATTO prop
-Dual P-Mag + ECI
-Dynon : SV1000 , Knob Control panel , full AP with control panel, VHF Com (2) Radio, EMS , Transponder Mode "S", AOA Pitot, GPS receiver.
-Garmin 695
- Becker AR-6201 Com (1) @ 8.33
- Winter ALT and ASI
- ELT Artex
- Power Flarm

First of all, my biggest thanks to Cinzia , patient and caring wife , pillar of encouragement ; and to Camy, brightly and essential shop helper, our always smiling daughter .

I'd like give my public thanks to Luca Perazzolli friend and councillor passionate..... as well as first flight ground support.
For friends Walter, Franz, Giordano, Luca, Daniele, Roberto and others beside them, thanks a lot at all for your encouragement.
Thank you Joe , and at all Van's staff.
Last but not least, thank you Doug, without your forum and all friends met here, the project would have been possible.

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=z6RBljqmlkg

1zxr0p3.jpg

25qqh4i.jpg

4lkmqs.jpg

big mistake

I forgot to thank the nice guy who took me from Cessna 172-182 and in two weeks teach me T/O and Land the RV-7, allowing me to do the first fly safe.

Thank you Mike Seager!!

Lucio,

Good for you! The video link didn't work for me. Sure looks like a beautiful country. Fly safe.

Short video

I'm sorry for the video link, I'm not so confident wit you tube but, if you digit my call sign, I-NLCM , in the source field , you'll find a couple of short sequence, take off and landing, captured from my friend Luca.
Nice we at all

Congratulation

Very nice plane. would be nice to see you in person. I?m based in EDMY (M?hldorf Germany). I fly the N959JR RV7A.

Very nice plane. would be nice to see you in person. I?m based in EDMY (M?hldorf Germany). I fly the N959JR RV7A.

Hi Johannes, everything OK? It would even be better to convince him to come to Experimental Days! :D See you soon!

Wim

Yesterday , the 16th November , here in Italy at Trento airport LIDT in late morning on runway 36, the standard and GREAT kit serial # 71804 took off becoming an amazing RV-7 , the I-NLCM. :eek::)

The baby is equipped :
-Engine Lyco IO 360 A1A angle valve 200 hp overhauled
-Three bladed CATTO prop
-Dual P-Mag + ECI
-Dynon : SV1000 , Knob Control panel , full AP with control panel, VHF Com (2) Radio, EMS , Transponder Mode "S", AOA Pitot, GPS receiver.
-Garmin 695
- Becker AR-6201 Com (1) @ 8.33
- Winter ALT and ASI
- ELT Artex
- Power Flarm

First of all, my biggest thanks to Cinzia , patient and caring wife , pillar of encouragement ; and to Camy, brightly and essential shop helper, our always smiling daughter .

I'd like give my public thanks to Luca Perazzolli friend and councillor passionate..... as well as first flight ground support.
For friends Walter, Franz, Giordano, Luca, Daniele, Roberto and others beside them, thanks a lot at all for your encouragement.
Thank you Joe , and at all Van's staff.
Last but not least, thank you Doug, without your forum and all friends met here, the project would have been possible.

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=z6RBljqmlkg

1zxr0p3.jpg

25qqh4i.jpg

4lkmqs.jpg

The result is as beautiful as the scenery!

RV-7 First Flight

Congratulations and enjoy your 7. I can tell you that the scenery is breathtaking. Was there with my family in July of 2014 and stopped in to visit Luca and his friends. Wonderful people and great memories.

Congratulations and enjoy your 7. I can tell you that the scenery is breathtaking. Was there with my family in July of 2014 and stopped in to visit Luca and his friends. Wonderful people and great memories.

Brian
Yesss is a wonderful place but.... a couple hours from home :( ... by car.
After phase 1 I'll move the bird in airstrip pretty near home.
With RV reaching the Alpes needs just 15 to 30 minutes and the scenery pay for all.

Congrats Lucio! So glad to see you flying -- It was fun visiting with you when you were here in Oregon and I know you were excited for that day!

Please keep writing about your travels. Nice aircraft!

Thanks Vlad
about travel.... I'll do my best to follow in your footsteps, not so much hours per year (have you idea about fuel and handling costs in EU?) , but sure, I'll share my emotional trips.

Thanks Vlad
about travel.... I'll do my best to follow in your footsteps, not so much hours per year (have you idea about fuel and handling costs in EU?) , but sure, I'll share my emotional trips.

Looking forward to it Lucio. It's not about the hours flown it's about the places visited and people met. A friend of mine flies for living and has over 6K hours. He jokes it's the same hour 6 thousand times and he envies me at only 3,000 h of RV fun. Good luck with your testing take it seriously. You will love this airplane. Maybe some day you zoom over here across the Pond. :)

WhereisCsilla.jpg

Back