What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Saturday Katama 1B2 Marthas Vineyard 10:30

turbo

Well Known Member
all hands on deck for the vineyard. arrive 1B2 @ 10:30, 123.45 inbound. we will figure out a fun day on the island. the wx is lookn spectacular. rsvp to me if you are planning on coming. :)
84351e8a0ced1b77943c2103671c12a6.jpg

all hands on deck...... the wx is lookn spectacular. rsvp to me if you are planning on coming. :)

Does dreaming of coming count:D

I just got back to Florida with mom yesterday. Very long travel day via airlines.
Can't wait to get my -6 back in the air after a 6 weeks hiatus in Ohio.

We are planning on flying to Kitty Hawk to see my Twins, but the weather may not be favorable. This will be our back-up plan!

Count Me In

360+ hours and 4+ years on the RV and this is a destination on my bucket list. Count me in from southern Maine! I'll take plenty of pictures to try and entice my wife for future RV trips.....

Would love to

Would love to come out but I have a kitchen mid re-model. Saturday will be spent putting down tile so that we are not walking on cement. The bulk of the project will be finished in the next week, freeing me up for more flying.

Scott

3540805F-A6A5-47A4-9C28-1FE5E8BF6C8A.jpg

like i said, all hands on deck. the weekend started by spending friday night with al, kia and a group of fun ladies on there 40 foot cat. second to being in the air is on the water. it was a beautiful night.

kind of a =VAF= hat sighting

3540805F-A6A5-47A4-9C28-1FE5E8BF6C8A.jpg

like i said, all hands on deck. the weekend started by spending friday night with al, kia and a group of fun ladies on there 40 foot cat. second to being in the air is on the water. it was a beautiful night.

kind of a =VAF= hat sighting

Turbo, I wish I could have made it

back to some of the flying????.we followed john [rv8 owner] in his cub down the south shore of MV when leaving for home.
photocopy-1.jpg

he was very persistent in performing his little flying act, over and over and over. notice the aggressive top rudder.
photo-2.jpg

Senior fun

Ed, I don't think John will ever grow up (he hasn't yet in 82 years). Whiskey flight misses John when he is up north. Gene

gene, i know what you are saying. can you imagine 5 johns at one time. man that guy has got some energy. fun and an avid aviator.

also have got to thank al for starting the ball rolling last weekend by taking his girl friends, he is the captain, cat to block island. a very experienced guy on the water. i had a blast helping out on board. if you like boating than newport RI is king.

Al lookn cool on the bow. :cool:
you need to finish up that rv9!!!!
875DEBE5-B3C7-4F65-B030-44DEF6921628.jpg

Back