What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sebring Expo

Jesse

Well Known Member
How many are planning to attend the Light Sport Expo in Sebring next week? I plan to be there Thursday and Friday, probably hanging out at the Maverick Flying Car booth when not on the move. I'd like to meet other VAF'ers there if you're going. I'll have my gray Maverick shirt on, probably.

Hey Jesse,
I plan on Thursday or partial day Friday. I haven't picked one yet.
I will fly in early.

Jesse,

Dynon will have an inside booth. Kirk, Adam and I will be attending, and we'll see you there.

-Robert
Dynon Avionics

Hey Jessie,
I'll be there, but only on Saturday.
I haven't had a chance to stop by X35 as we're having fuel wars at my home base, between the 2 FBOs. No reason to go to X35 for cheap fuel.

Good for us.

Hey Jessie,
I'll be there, but only on Saturday.
I haven't had a chance to stop by X35 as we're having fuel wars at my home base, between the 2 FBOs. No reason to go to X35 for cheap fuel.

Good for us.

I don't think I'll be there Saturday, but not absolutely sure. We need to meet for lunch somewhere one of these days.

I don't think I'll be there Saturday, but not absolutely sure. We need to meet for lunch somewhere one of these days.

We have a couple new RVs at BKV and have been flying out to breakfast.
I'll make sure I include you next time.

jesse, how about lunch on thursday at fbo 11;30. i have your #. will pm mine to you. :) all invited. ill be there thur and friday for sure.

Sat only for me

Jesse - Will be there Sat morning, as early as I can make it to avoid the insanity on the approach.

Dan - Give me a call next time you guys do breakfast. George and I may join you!

Clearwater Airpark will be represented

Me and some of the "table of knowledge" folks will be coming over on Friday --- will be looking for everyone.

Turbo,
Save me a spot Thursday. There are a couple of us coming Thursday from Ksfb.
See ya.

Headed to Florida for the week. First three days I will be Seaplane and Turbo prop flying and the last part of the week we will have a booth at Sebring.

Advanced Flight Systems will be in booth H103 next to Dynon. We will have EFIS screens from 12" to 8" all with touch screens on display and connected to XM radio, ads-b, and the new Dynon com radio.

All of our EFIS screens are now shipping with support for the Dynon Skyview network. The latest AF-5000 manual on our web site has complete documentation for interfacing the ADAHRS and radio.

http://http://www.advanced-flight-systems.com/Support/AF-5600/AF-5000%20User%20and%20Installation%20Manual%20V2.20.pdf

Rob Hickman
Advanced Flight Systems Inc.

Last edited:
wow, this is going to be the coldest expo ever. 3 cold fronts coming thru during the event. thats what it takes to cool it off down here. :eek:

Now that's just wrong, rubbing it in that those who can't come have to deal with the real cold weather up north. :)

Back