What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The Aviators TV show

n5lp

fugio ergo sum
I would have thought someone would have mentioned this but I could not find anything with a search. I watched an episode of "The Aviators" TV show from my local PBS station this morning. It was recorded yesterday and the DVR information says it first aired 10/21/13.

This episode has a very nice medium length segment on Team Aerodynamix complete with ride along and interviews with some of the pilots, including a nice one with Kahuna. They also talk a lot about RVs in general.

Highly recommended.

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

All photos from the TV show "The Aviators"

Last edited:
I bought this season on itunes and will have to check and see if it is available yet. That sounds like a good episode.

Unless it is a follow on, that episode did air last year.

It was filmed at SNF. I went over to introduce myself to Kahuna and Widget since we had been recently talking on VAF. While I was there, I saw the filming crew preparing for a filming flight.

Yes that was filmed at SnF 2013. Glad you enjoyed the segment. I thought I was the only one that ever would see it:D And thanks Larry for taking the time to post the images from the show.

Last edited:
Back