VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 10-09-2012, 02:26 PM

Default King KN53 Wiring Schematic Symbol

HELP!! Having trouble understanding the King wiring diagram symbols.
Where two wires are to be joined together there are different symbols depicted.

One is a solid oval over the wire to be joined with a line under the oval attached to the second wire (pin). Are the wires simply twisted together? Confused since the used harness I purchased separates the wires with a shielded cable???? (Example: KN53 pins B & 15 connecting to KI209 pin 2 with the same symbol).

A second symbol is a dashed oval with (or without) a small circular point above and/or below the oval. (Example: KN53 pins P,13,R, & 14 connecting ti KI209 pins 3,9,12,& 6 on the indicator drivers). It seems these are all wired together......

Any education here would be appreciated. I can't seem to find any definition or help on the net. I have a .pdf drawing of the schematic if I can email it to a kind electrical wizard. Not sure how to attach here.

AggieDon72
Old 04-15-2014, 03:51 AM

Hi, I'm looking for pinout/installation manual for this radio. Can anybody share it for me?