What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RE:Breakfast Run to Escalante Utah ... Plus

fstringham7a

Well Known Member
RE:Breakfast Run to Escalante Utah ... Plus

Great day here in the desert SW of Utah to make a breakfast run and to check out a factory where some innovative and making our planes safe parts are manufactured.

Out bound picture of Zion's Canyon........

2195hzc.jpg

Fall Colors ..... Maybe as pretty as the ones Vlad took!!!!!! Very pretty Vlad!!!!

1fzkac.jpg

High Mountian Dirt Road

imqj3c.jpg

South of Bryce Canyon

106d9ia.jpg

At 1L7 Bryce Canyon Airport

Picture of the soon to be sold N74BZ (I must be crazy after this wonderful morning) at 1L7.

25ar8u0.jpg

Paul of Plane Innovations @ Escalante who is an advertiser hear at VAF has a drop dead gorgeous RV4 ........ The breakfast bunch toured his facility and saw how he machines the parts he offers Van's community and other business throughout the world ...... The breakfast was great also.

2wp5b85.jpg

Pauls web address .... http://www.planeinnovations.com/

RE: Back to KSGU .....

Looking north towards Bryce canyon.

24g6jo6.jpg

2vchx20.jpg

Picture taken east of Zions Canyon looking west.

2hrn13d.jpg

Zions looking northwest.

2qsyrzk.jpg

Formation just to the south of Zion's Canyon

21nplzs.jpg

All to soon back home at KSGU!!!!

2m3pif6.jpg

Flying or driving it is a beautiful scene ..... but near 4 hours by car or 40 minutes by RV ..... your choice ....

Excellent! good to see you enjoying BZ while you still can.

Stopping in St George and seeing you build was one of the highlights of my build. I am remote and hadn't seen many under construction...you set the bar high. Thanks again..wish we could meet somewhere before it's sold. Brian

Back