What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

7A with a 390 exhaust?

dreed

Well Known Member
I am getting to the point I need to order my exhaust. I think the 390 is just a bit wider than the angle valve 200HP 360 so I am not sure if that exhaust will work. I know others are running 390's in their 7's and 7A's but can't seem to find what exhaust they are running in them. Does Vetterman have a solution or someone else that people recommend?

Thanks!
dan

I am getting to the point I need to order my exhaust. I think the 390 is just a bit wider than the angle valve 200HP 360 so I am not sure if that exhaust will work.

Same stroke, thus width as the 360.

I am getting to the point I need to order my exhaust. I think the 390 is just a bit wider than the angle valve 200HP 360 so I am not sure if that exhaust will work. I know others are running 390's in their 7's and 7A's but can't seem to find what exhaust they are running in them. Does Vetterman have a solution or someone else that people recommend?

Thanks!
dan

I've been running the standard Vetterman 360 exhaust on my IO-390 for more than four years... solid design and no issues....

Back