In order to finalize the position of the ribs and sub panel, I made a bunch of small angles that spanned the notches/had the cutouts required for the sub panel and stiffener.
With the assembly somewhat rigid, I felt comfortable working on the top skin...
The outside curves of the sub panel, and the longeron to top skin holes were the only ones that needed to be back drilled.
With the skin ready for trimming/deburring/dimpling, I set it aside to work on initial fitting of the canopy decks.
When it was finally time to clean up this evening, the canopy decks were both ready for final deburring/notch cleaning, and countersinking.