I am still trying to figure out the best way to post on the forum; this is a redo of the original post that I made a few days ago. I have had considerable interest and I will do my best to put prices on this equipment as soon after the New Year as possible. As I said in my previous post it will be the third week of March 2018 before this equipment is removed from my aircraft and is available to ship. I was having trouble with some of the pictures of the equipment not showing up in the first post so I have switched to another picture service, hopefully this will show better pictures of my panel and equipment as it is now. It also shows my new panel as a drawing.
If you want to contact me directly, I assume that is OK, my email is:
1. GRT Horizon HX series EFIS (8.4”) screen with synthetic vision and ARINC 429 interface.
2. GRT Horizon WS series EFIS (First generation) copilot side used for engine instruments
3. One AHRS for both of these EFIS
4. GRT EIS 6000 with all probes and sensors for six cylinder aircraft
5. TruTrak Digiflight II series Autopilot, w/ servos for pitch and roll
6. TruTrak backup ADI (2.25”)
7. Garmin GMA 340 audio panel
8. Round dial, airspeed and altimeter
9. Heated pitot tube that works with all of this equipment
10. Rieker Phila slip indicator, Model 1040, FAA approved, used on Boeing 757-200
11. Wet Compass