What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Considering building an RV-10

After 10 years of lurking on the VAF site and getting the kids raised and now out of the house, I have time to consider building the plane of my dreams. I live SW of St. Louis and looking for some guidance on an RV-10 as we are strongly considering building one. Anybody in the area that is building or has built a -10 that I could spend some time talking to and reviewing the project?

Barry

Welcome

Barry, welcome to VAF.........member for ten years+, and your first post...........pretty sure that is some kind of record;)

Mike,
It has been a long time. I see you have RC's and a 10. Well, I have plenty of RC planes and a partnership in a Saratoga, but am ready to take the plunge and build a full scale RC. Do you have a link to your plane build or any suggestions on a good detailed link? Spent 3 days in Oshkosh looking at different manufacturers and kept coming back to Vans.

Barry

Barry,
I am up at SUS and have been flying my 10 since 2012. Give me a call if you want to get together and talk about it. 314 six oh five 7744

Back