After being away from the project for almost 5 month, I've been back at it and worked on a variety of small projects. this includes the FAB airbox, making and fitting my fluid lines including finishing up much of the brake lines including the parking brake. I put my Odyssey battery on the firewall and installed my XM radio for in-flight entertainment. I installed a strut to support the canopy. I put the gascolator on the firewall and ran my throttle and mixture cables. A little work on the interior included insulating the floor of the forward fuselage. My current project is re-doing the cowl and converting to 4" round inlets. This will be combined with a fiberglass plenum. I also modified the placement of the horizontal cowl pins to be able to insert them from the rear.
All this while I"m trying to get my brothers RV7-A up in the air.