What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Relo to South Florida

miyu1975

Well Known Member
Hello,

I am currently finishing up my CFI and CFII and will be relocating to Del Rey Beach, Fl in Sept for 6 months. I am traveling there to instruct and build hours toward airline mins. I am planning to take my RV7 and was inquiring if anyone in the area had ideas/suggestions or extra space for my RV. I have called around and can get tie down spots in North Perry, but I would prefer not to be parked out doors.
THX

Delray hangar space

Im hangared at lantana, klna. Had to wait about two years before I lucked out and got to share a hangar with one plane. There may be some available space in a community hangar, but I have to warn you, hangar space down here is very pricey. Give GalAxy aviation a call and see if they can accommodate you.
Dave

I got my license at KLAL in 2005 so I know the weather there pretty well. If I were there for only 6 months I would also try and find just a covered spot that many airports offer. You really only need to protect from rain which is pretty much an everyday thing from about 4-6 pm this time of year.

Back