What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar space Corpus Christi Rockport area

flyindoorman

Well Known Member
We are looking to make a move to Port Aransas in a month and can't find any available space any leads would be greatly appreciated

Rockport

Many moons ago, I hangared an airplane at the Rockport airport. There was no waiting list and plenty of hangar space. I guess things have changed since then. Good luck with your search.

For an interim hold over while on a waiting list, check out San Patricio County Airport (T69, now known as Bubba C. Thomas Airport) in Sinton. Been there many times. With a name like Bubba how could you possibly go wrong?

Last edited:
Dean Field or Cuddihy

Not sure where you are planning to live in the Corpus area, but while I was in that area, I called the man who owned a grass strip just south of Corpus. Looking at the sectional now, I cant recall if it was Dean Field or Cuddihy. Its a little grass strip with some old hangars. When I called him he was ok with renting me a hangar spot. If you will be living in Port A, that maybe a little farther than you want to drive. Good luck.

Back