What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Qwest for Cow........

petehowell

Well Known Member
I think it is illegal in Minnesota.......too strong, too tasty, dare I say it.....too Udderly delicious!

On a beautiful fall evening, Andi declared her desire to go on a Quest for Cow, so we loaded up the machine and headed east to the Beer State, Wisconsin. Along the way, there were amber waves of grain and long shadows - it was quite the golden hour.................

PSnwwR

v97Mk7

ZzS2ov

HJ41jy

30 Min later we landed at KEAU and Andi found Bovine Beauty for only $3.75 during Happy Hour!

Y4CKXu

Happy Girl!

Oh8Rm5

Andi has a Cow, I get to fly. Quiet twilight trip home and a nice night landing. Pretty good for a Thursday!

Last edited:
Nice! Lovely country and nice Cow. Hopefully, you brought a growler with you for the post-flight debrief? (should be standard equipment)

Pete,
You had me on the first line!

Mega trips across the country are cool, but these shorter after work evening trips made possible by RV are a staple. Thanks for sharing!

You have got to love that Spotted Cow! Hoping to get my hands on some at Petit Jean. It's a little too far to fly from Texas just to grab some Cow.

Fun stuff! I fly to Janesville on my Quests for Cow. Two cases fit nicely behind the seats in the Nine. 😊😊

Back