What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

IFLYRV10 contact

[email protected]

Guys anyone know an alternative email contact for iflyrv10? If ordered some parts and can't get hold of them. I tried the address sales@iflyrv10.....

I second the question, anyone have a contact phone number or anything? I've emailed him from his website (iflyrv10 at gmail) but no response. I have a question about a product no longer listed on his page.

Thanks.

I ordered the trim cable brackets from their webstore a few months ago and they showed up within a week. Never talked to them however.

Well I've tried everything with no luck. He had a plenum available at one time that I was trying to get. No response to emails or phone as of yet. If anyone is in contact with him, tell him to give me a call so I can give him money!!!

Scratch that, I heard back from Steve today via email. He said he's really busy right now with some other projects so the RV stuff is taking a back seat. He hopes this summer will free up some time to hit the RV stuff again.

Back