What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 Digital POH

Does anyone know if Van's has the RV12 POH in digital form?

Ric - Do you mean a digital format other than the .pdf format that Van's has posted on their WEB site in the Support/Revisions/RV-12/Revisions and Changes section ??

Thank guys...I went brain dead (or maybe it was a senior moment). Found it @ mothership web site.

You guys with the big new screens got me thinking? I added a Word document to my iPad. Now, in addition to ForeFlight, the iPad has my electronic Before Takeoff Checklist. Pretty cool.

-
ztumac.png

-

343tfkl.png

Since you appear to have any early RV-12 (with the fuel tank vent in the fuel cap?), you might want to add a line to your Pre-Flight Checklist re: "Check for open fuel cap vent". During the Pre-Flight inspection, it takes a second or two to remove the fuel cap and blow through the vent hole to ensure that some tiny critter has not taken up residence in your vent. :eek:

Yes, very good. Actually I keep both "halves" of the fuel cap aligned so I can visually see through both vent holes. I do this during preflight when I stick the tank to determine fuel quantity.

ForeFlight check list

I just upgraded my ForeFlight subscription. The slightly more expensive version now has "Check Lists." (SEE "MORE.") Very easy to create the list and it allows you to "check off" each step as you go with a simple click. And it indicates a check mark so you wont lose your place. With the paper list I was always losing my place...mmmm...where was I...no, already did that...and that....and that. Oh yes here we go...Turn on Master.

Back