What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bike Friday Fly-in for Folding Bikes

colojo

Well Known Member
My wife and I each have a Bike Friday folding bike and therefore I'm on their email list. This very interesting post came into my inbox this morning. Pretty cool how they focused on the RV crowd, but not entirely surprising given the event was up in Oregon. Did anyone here attend?

(BTW, I haven't tried to load my bike into my RV-8, but I have a bigger model so it probably won't fit. I didn't buy it for that purpose.)

Joe,

I just saw your post today. Yes, I was there! Vans Homecoming is always a great event. Since I don't live too far away, I've been going every year while I work on my RV.

I saw the bike in the RV-4, as noted in the article. I was surprised that it would even fit in a 4. These people are nice. The guy let me take a couple of the models on a test spin around the area, and I almost never came back with his bikes! They're really nice. I'd really like to have a couple of them for my wife and I, for our RV-7A when it's finished. It would be nice to have at the hanger, too.

If you go to Vans, you'll see one of these bikes on display in the little room next to the lobby, the store. So I suppose someone could fly into Vans, and take one with them. :)

Back