What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anti-Splat Aero

737cwby

I'm New Here
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Anti Splat Aero! I recently bought their jack points, and also had to get another actuator for the cowl door. It was under warranty (almost near the end of the one year warranty). They were awesome to work with, and shipped it out that day, no questions asked. I have several of their products, and have always had a great experience with the company.
Sincerely,

Tom

And a second...

I'll second! I just purchased and installed the polished oil separator which is of absolute superb quality and easily installed. Watched the video on their site which details the construction of these units and that sold me.

I agree

I just installed a cowl flap, a Nose Job and a Lip Skid on my 6A. The installations were all easy, but I stripped a couple of the bolts on the Nose Job clamp. Allan sent more bolts free of charge and gave me a discount on the Lip Skid for repeat business.

Nice to be able to make a phone call, talk with Allan and hear that the items you need will be sent out same day.

I also have the Gust Lock and jack points. Both have served me well. The cowl flap installation and operation are slick. I'm looking forward to seeing how it affects CHT's this June when I fly back out to AZ.

John

Last edited:
I just finished my RV 7A and I bought the nose job 2, cowl flap, nose wheel mod, air/ oil separator, and crankcase vacuum kit. Everything installed easily, looks and works great, and had great prices too.

Me too

Add me to the list of very happy customers.

I recently messed up drilling holes in a part, and Allen replaced it free of charge.

I absolutely loved his reply in one of the email exchanges, he wrote "No problem at all, we like happy customers".

If only all vendors were as awesome to work with!

anti splat aero

I just ordered their jack points for my 8A and had to use them when I removed the wheels to send to them for the permanent wheel bearings and wheel balance. Jack points worked well on the set of jack stands I used.

Allan Stern
2018 paid.

Again, kudos to Allen and his staff. Just received a pair of jack points and the new bead breaker. Top quality as usual.

Have to add to this thread. Had a problem and in about 10 seconds after explaining it to anti-splat over the phone had a new part coming by express mail. And it was not even their fault. Excellent customer service.

Just received the exit bar and oil cooler shutter. Both were very nice. The service from ANTISPLATAERO is top notch.

Anti-Splat Aero Cowl Flap

Al was great to work with and my CHT issue seems to be solved. I had one cylinder wanting to race above 400 degrees on climb out. With the Cowl Flap open, dropped it at least 20 degrees on climb out.
Don

+1

Prop wrench, oil filter wrench and oil cooler air shutter. All good stuff from Anti Splat.

Wow!

… After reading all of these posts, I am going to buy something from myself
just to see what its like.:rolleyes: Thanks guys, Allan:D

Last edited:
I have pretty much everything for my -7 slider build that Allan offers. Wheel chocks, tire bead breaker, EZ cool cowl flaps, crankcase vacuum kit, canopy snapper, jack points, axel nut wrench, oil filter wrench, prop wrench, main wheels bearing mod along with the dynamic tire balancing, vertical stabilizer bracket mod, oil drain-back line, oil separator and install kit, magnetic super plug, ultimate gust-lock, and last but not least the almost 14 kit. I?ll probably end up with the oil cooler air shutter at some point as well and hopefully Alan will develop an easy exit bar for the tail dragger. It?s a pleasure doing business with Allan.

? After reading all of these posts, I am going to buy something from myself
just to see what its like.:rolleyes: Thanks guys, Allan:D

Allan, I've got your EZ Cool cowl flap on my RV-9A and love it!

BTW, I was the guy at REI yesterday who said hello on the radio. Getting ready for OSH and I thought I'd come out and take advantage of your drome's right traffic pattern.

Back