What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

8 Therapy

stancaruthers

Well Known Member
The 8 is the only model I've flown of the RV's, but when does the fun stop or the smile go away? :D

I have cut my anti-crump meds way way back, I haven't fired anyone lately, even gave the axxhole neighbor some tomatoes

The grandkids come around more....my wife thinks I can take down the blue pill I lick once a quarter that's tapped on headboard :eek:

Old question, same answer.

The 8 is the only model I've flown of the RV's, but when does the fun stop or the smile go away? :D

I have cut my anti-crump meds way way back, I haven't fired anyone lately, even gave the axxhole neighbor some tomatoes

The grandkids come around more....my wife thinks I can take down the blue pill I lick once a quarter that's tapped on headboard :eek:

When the fan stops turning. Yours, R.E.A. III #80888

Thank you for the belly laugh! Excellent timing! And yes, I am always much more relaxed when I get out of my -8 after a little aviating, even if my landings suck. :eek:

Good Laugh!! After 40yrs flying, I still have trouble sleeping the night before if I know I'm flying my 8 the next day. I want be I sleeping much tonight! What a fun machine

Well Stan,
Next week (July 12th) it will be 17 years since I first flew the Doll, and that RV Grin is still plastered on my face every time I push the throttle forward. I love my RV-8, and I plan to keep flying her, and grinning, until I'm on the wrong side of the grass!

Back