What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need recommendation for dynon trouble shooting

I haven't had luck with the Dynon forums. Posted a simple question about an Outside Air Temp probe and after 2 weeks I finally got a reply from the Dynon people and they gave me the expensive part number when I could have used the cheaper probe for my setup.

Dynon does not treat the forums as a tech-help area, they are not routinely monitored by Dynon personnel. They should, in my opinion, but they do not.

I'm not some Dynon super-expert or anything, but I have installed and used the skyview system in my 6A and am quite familiar with it. I'm happy to lend a hand. I am based at Aerocountry.

There you go, VAF forums to the rescue. Too bad I can?t visit since you guys are under the veil and I don?t plan to install ADS-B yet :)

I am a little far away but having worked with SkyView systems since late 2012 I consider myself very good with it and can walk you through most issues. However the best route will still be to call DYNON support and have one of their technicians help you.

You can PM me if you still need help.

:cool:

I am a little far away but having worked with SkyView systems since late 2012 I consider myself very good with it and can walk you through most issues. However the best route will still be to call DYNON support and have one of their technicians help you.

You can PM me if you still need help.

:cool:

I know him personally and I approve this message ! :D

Back