What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Los Angeles best airports with rental cars

Jake14

Well Known Member
Going to LA this weekend to visit family. Looking for any airport in the area with a decent GA oriented FBO and a car rental available on weekends.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

KFUL

John is right; LA is big city with lots of airports....

For me, my daughter wanted to visit Disneyland, so we landed in Fullerton (KFUL). It was a very good choice, in every respect, for our 5-day visit.

Ron B.

seriously

To be a little serious here, most LA airports have at least one FBO that could arrange a rental car. Some airports have rental cars at the terminal.

Car Rental

On foreflight enter the airport, go to services, then rental cars. It will list the various options and distance from airport.

Thanks for all the replies. I was looking at EMT and both Enterprise and Hertz are closed Sat and Sun. VNY used to have MillionAir which was great, rental car waiting on arrival, now some outside company has to bring it to you. SMO is really pricey etc. so I thought I'd ask....

I guess LAX will have to do..:)

Depending of course on how far you need to go ? last few times I?ve been to LA we just used Uber. Short wait times, no parking hassles, cheaper than a rental car.

Back