What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

April 20th - Port Arkansas, TX - Mustang Beach Airport Open House

We are IN

it's just a short hop in the RV from Seguin to Mustang Beach, so we'll do the day at the airport and the night at a nearby B&B type place called Amelia's Landing. the proprietors are aviators. don and mirza and N261RM

Mustang Bach

I skydive down there and some times fly the jump plane. There are two different skydiving operations so just keep a eye out for jumpers. There is also a TFR almost all the time south, west and north west of the airport (Just so you all know )....also the city of Port Aransas runs a small bus that comes by the airport every hour it will take you on a little tour, drop you off and come back to several locations in town every hour, I Think it runs till 7pm. They have cabs on the island too, ive never used one but was told they are not expensive... the weather is going to be good ,,a bit cold for this time of year tho, good night life in "Port A" go to "The back porch" after about 8pm. or spend the night fishing. I will be in my black RV 8 say Hi if ya see me...Great Place!

Back