Where is ONSPEED with Dynon AOA?
I calibrated my Dynon HDX AOA and expected to hear a steady tone around the ONSPEED speed which I thought would be around 70 kts with beeping tones before and after. Not happening and generating questions:
1) What is the approximate ONSPEED speed of a RV-7A?
2) Where on the AOA spectrum of green, yellow, red is ONSPEED?
3) Where on the AOA spectrum of green, yellow, red is stall?
4) How is it suppose to work?
5) Is AOA 's primary purpose to warn of stall?
6) Or is AOA's primary purpose to give you an audio tone at ONSPEED so you can fly it without looking down at the indicator?
7) Is AOA trying to get me to fly a speed? or a pitch?
Flying Phase I