What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I've got a Builder Number!

Girraf

Well Known Member
Friend
After a few weeks of tooling up, bench building, and and working through the practice aileron kit, I've placed my order for my empennage. I'm extremely excited about what lies ahead.

I'm also registered for the sport air workshop on RV assembly in September (Frederick, MD). Hoping to continue sharpening my skills there but also get the bigger picture of the end game (finishing, paperwork, inspections etc.)

Jason Ellis got the referral for his awesome youtube series filming his RV-10 build. I watched most of his content as I deliberated if this was the direction I wanted to go.

Look forward to participating in this community!

See you in Frederick

Hey guy. Visited the mothership in July and test flew the 14A and am in love. Taking my daughter down to Florida on Friday to begin college and will be attending the RV build workshop in September along with you. On my return, I will be ordering my empenage/tailcone kit. My name is Mike Keaveney, look forward to meeting you.

Welcome aboard! The 7 is a great ship, and you'll enjoy the journey. LOTS of help here on VAF ... just search and ask!

Welcome to the forums and great choice! I have enjoyed building my -7A so far. About to place the engine order.

Hey guy. Visited the mothership in July and test flew the 14A and am in love. Taking my daughter down to Florida on Friday to begin college and will be attending the RV build workshop in September along with you. On my return, I will be ordering my empenage/tailcone kit. My name is Mike Keaveney, look forward to meeting you.

Look forward to making an introduction! I managed to convince a friend of mine to come with me too. He?s always wanted to build a plane but has decided instead to assist in my build for now. It also helped that he has family in Frederick.

Back