What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Photo Test

asw20c

Well Known Member
I wanted to see if I could figure out how to include a photo in my posts.
State of the build as of this past weekend:
PhqfHvDEcKSb88iJ8

Hope this works!:D

I wanted to see if I could figure out how to include a photo in my posts.
State of the build as of this past weekend:
PhqfHvDEcKSb88iJ8

Hope this works!:D

Like this. Mac or Windows? Mac: ctl-click choose "copy image" it will put the link address in memory - then go to post and cmd-v to paste in the url box.

wJsFfYYAgaAMrdE7QzVioHbW_euxHjTpGATlvyLbaNnP7VK8lzccrQNe8GGnAJ2RWhiRK05IVbdentlrOWggLmQ0nYkGEWklpmdfm-W2BNFvyOrLj4ZgB-grjhOfOBSEKjSK22NTCsr8YIKHRl6Dr6xqb9mPpNPZU-7BqqPfmOjyoeD7n0vlQfXUXHieW_U45nSeET1Uf-MYgy-gb5nOe2GYTEI8losAOVUg3LVxvGQXvAMjc4y1q6hrD3LnD9pVVWzc6UgGHriMG63NipkiAPGU-fyub2ZC8VeJeCmJGBenkg0Hr0Vae1WCfI8_n3tFrfcB_K3JXcPf-yWWM7gOLF2I40Y7gAnF6Mmi0IMwwTV46OK7d52XUyqRH8bEocvEcGZ2bmmEzGRqDlkYmpdnusd0ZrA5lxeQkjnzoj598qq-bL2FJM1kap0DU29kx4GaH4vNdaPsI3PMhwwKplS9vaoCC-dDXRVYFQBWuuy-cZWMAPU6WSlzeWOJ-hvpZjPYjNGd4owTakd45BO-b-oXF-4P3o1pujR_KUKiGYRTTjVaNzh2N9PqPe8ntUtD75nAUkm171G8GnknqsybyH8D6NpBxC7B1IXwKw9-ZTZ2_QSUKoqBKyw0wP-NZxv_8HYwL201JnqohOfnl8moqSJoZT2neGy50aX5vcLjkCt5Tg=w543-h723-no

Last edited:
Hmmmm... So you get the photo into photobucket then do what to get image to appear?
I copied to clipboard then hit the image icon on the forum message board and ended up with the same as Tom.
A little bit confused.

20160825_091456%201_zpscy9gojwv.jpg

No worries.

No clue how to change the size of this one.

Last edited:
Bill, you must have the magic touch. I simply can't get it to work and I've tried Mac at home, and PC at work. No joy.:mad:

Bill, you must have the magic touch. I simply can't get it to work and I've tried Mac at home, and PC at work. No joy.:mad:

OK - your permissions are ok since I can post it.

Open the picture in your album - then with your cursor (hand) on the picture ctl-click, and menu box will appear - select/click "copy image" this will place the address in memory, now go to the comment box, select the mountain, do nothing but CMD-V which will insert the address (and thereby erasing existing txt) in that box. If you want to change the size, that is a different thing, so lets do that later.

So, try it and see if it works for you. I can make picture instructions if it helps. :D

"Copy image" doesn't necessarily copy the image address; that's why that often won't work. Find your image in your source website and right-click it, then select "copy image address". Then click on the photo icon in the menu above this message box and paste (ctrl-v) the address into the text box for the URL address. You should end up with a long string URL address, bracketed with (IMG) on either side. When you post your message the image should be imbedded in the message.
zvntu4gBu1ZAYLmTvsVj2iE78uxG43q1oNPAcN3D1DvVyI0pQLEMNnHdWog3bYBhodw2NiZrY073mKn9Nks7a50OOfKrCY-68nVjEdihy-upqufPU77hTalmOdgz3_NsfI4dHvzl1y36oO9F7PtAhDU41lEYgiTSQNvqYCztVqkAt4NHWY1uoVnXSBWXEQyL1auflbn-2vm4Ka1s3cntHJLzZGQyZqcfyYHx3yOhnAEJ4M_4oKiENBbfH3ERLbBezQPDdGpTtJ9ZW5Qf69TenO8tLTCoSQLG8OjdHPWEusIGud7P9-4h5KDzxNIJcTfG-IGaeaj-HDvQoI0kUcOHdF6cwJSMzxFvV3Uj4agg0wZVgDHTottFf6H2xUoNnEwDg1tj5tEaTIs-hm1JoBM23MYVHyBnPk53_4N_xv5GWKTcq88l1DGb3lc9rDzGHtw1IdY-9HJq4YB4yeFTRiFtS-DP2t86OjBZQwqFexf2dN5rwiUwmuamxRig5408Dntr8zGeeVF3XCgzgt6x5rJe_MdyXVgfiqKrBm1PdrLO0FrnK8wBNIhorCmlaO0IP8xkvJz5xYC8CwC7bIPtUQIAyjPZb-HDsIXzxuX99s3GQEhLHdOsUbnb=w1279-h974-no

Interesting.

"Copy image" doesn't necessarily copy the image address; that's why that often won't work. Find your image in your source website and right-click it, then select "copy image address". Then click on the photo icon in the menu above this message box and paste (ctrl-v) the address into the text box for the URL address. You should end up with a long string URL address, bracketed with (IMG) on either side. When you post your message the image should be imbedded in the message.

Interesting - that is what I formally used, but it did not consistently work, someone suggested "copy image" and it has worked every time. I just push buttons, no understanding at all, therefore no challenge to your comment. Open to any technical enlightenment.

OK---so for you Photobucket gurus, how do you change the size of the picture. I sure would like to post some pics on here once in a while!
Tom

Not a photobucket guru but what I do that seems to work is change the photo size to 800 X 600 before uploading to photobucket. Upload the photo, then select the photo to post from the photobucket library, select the share format as URL, copy the photo, select the picture icon in the message, then paste to the post. The URL address will appear in the draft but if you Preview Post you should see the picture.

OK getting closer, thanks Bill. Now I have a question in relation to this photo so I'll see if I can start another thread with a successful photo post.

Back