What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Post Buy Inspection - Wanted Expert Vans RV A&P (Portland Metro)

This is my first post!

Hello,

I recently purchased a RV7A (Quick Build / 0360) and I am looking for an A&P that can give it a thorough once over.

Specifically, an A&P who is intimately familiar with Vans. Someone who understands the quirks of home built construction that can ferret out any potential squawks that could become an issue in the near or distant future.

I've been told Danny over at Starks Twin Oaks would be a great place to start.

Any other suggestions? (Feel free to send me a private message or post your thoughts here)

The RV7A is Located in Hillsboro.

Thank you in advance for your time, help and consideration.

Respectfully,

Last edited:
Check with Allen or Brenden at Synergy Air. Great guys. Might also contact Scott McDaniels at Vans---he's very familiar with RV's:D.

Tom

This is my first post!

Hello,

I recently purchased a RV7A (Quick Build / 0360) and I am looking for an A&P that can give it a thorough once over.

Specifically, an A&P who is intimately familiar with Vans. Someone who understands the quirks of home built construction that can ferret out any potential squawks that could become an issue in the near or distant future.

I've been told Danny over at Starks Twin Oaks would be a great place to start.

Any other suggestions? (Feel free to send me a private message or post your thoughts here)

The RV7A is Located in Hillsboro.

Thank you in advance for your time, help and consideration.

Respectfully,

Danny is a friend of mine and would be my first choice. Phil, his main guy
worked for Van's in the prototype shop for many years.

Back