What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OK - Really Stupid Question...

boandrv7a

Hey Guy's - So, my RV is in the process of being repaired from a nose-gear failure. 20 minutes after my first post, you guys figured out likely what caused it.

As the 7a is being repaired, I'm going to have all the SB's re-inspected and fixed as necessary (I thought there was a very thorough pre-buy, but I guess it wasn't thorough enough).

My question is this: Do you all know of someone who I could hire to come and do another inspection and make sure no other issues exist as this thing is coming back together?

Thanks in advance!

Jim

Not a stupid question! Also, nobody is perfect, which is why I like to have several sets of eyes look at my work (even though I have a card that says I am an A&P mechanic).

Hi Jim,

I just went through all the SBs on my pretty-much-done RV-7A. Happy to look it over with you, but there are multiple-build tech councilors around town that would be good contact as well. If you need some contact info let me know.

What airport are you based at?

Hey Guy's - So, my RV is in the process of being repaired from a nose-gear failure. 20 minutes after my first post, you guys figured out likely what caused it.

As the 7a is being repaired, I'm going to have all the SB's re-inspected and fixed as necessary (I thought there was a very thorough pre-buy, but I guess it wasn't thorough enough).

My question is this: Do you all know of someone who I could hire to come and do another inspection and make sure no other issues exist as this thing is coming back together?

Thanks in advance!

Jim
Stellar idea! Sorry ,don't know someone in your region.

Back