What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Test photo from tinypics

titanhank

Well Known Member
Tinypics was a bust. I was never able to recover the picture. Here is one from imgur. Seems to work good except image is was to big. I was able to resize them from the desktop version. The ios does not have editing. Clunky, but works.

zVErvfL.jpg

I51zfgd.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting. How did you manage to achieve this upload? Previously a successful user of Tinypic, now I keep getting the warning "Image Has Been Moved Or Deleted", even when I've only just uploaded a new file. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Thanks.
Tom.

I am getting the same thing after trying to reload it. The only way i got it to work was to upload the picture and immediately capture the image code before clicking to album. Once on album, it no longer works. ☹️ The hunt for a free pic host continues.

Interesting. How did you manage to achieve this upload? Previously a successful user of Tinypic, now I keep getting the warning "Image Has Been Moved Or Deleted", even when I've only just uploaded a new file. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Thanks.
Tom.

I've had the same issue with uploads to TinyPic for several recent posts. The issue seems to be random in that I've tried to upload pictures and some will show an image on first try and others will show the "Image has been moved or deleted" warning box. In some cases it has taken a half dozen or more tries to get a picture to actually appear. My uploads have been small (less than 150KB) jpeg files and I always check the resize option for a 15 inch screen to prevent posting a huge image. Time to look at something else as TinyPic is way too frustrating even for a free site.

Chris

Tinypic started removing pics after a while leaving orphan links. I recently started using Imgur and it is working great.

These recent issues with the Tinypic website appear to be security certificate issues or something similar.

IMGUR.com

Very easy to use and will size the pic for you. Plus the price is right (free) and no ads that pop up like most of the other sites.

Note the last character prior to ".jpg" is a lower case L. This tells IMGUR to link a large photo. Other options are "s", "m" and "h" (huge).

http://i.imgur.com/C1B84A2l.jpg

C1B84A2l.jpg

Last edited:
Back