What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

College engineering internships???

dwranda

Well Known Member
Last school year someone on here inquired to the VAF population about any openings for internships for their daughter. I guess it's about that time of year again so I will inquire this time.
My son is at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona working on his aerospace degree with a minor in astrophysics. He's a junior now and has been on the deans list so he's definitely smarter than me!:D
He has applied to about 8 internships so far with all the major players like Boeing, NASA, Lockheed, Spacex, etc. If anyone could help a fellow VAFer boost their kids chances a little in getting some face time with a recruiter for their company it would be much appreciated.

Email me a resume ty1295 at gmail and what time of the year your child is looking for an internship and I will see what I can do.

Can give you more details via email.

If you send me the same info I can look into it as well. I am an ERAU grad. Of course from the better Prescott Campus (just kidding). I am not an engineer, but all my close friends are (college roommates). I am also a Sr. manager for one of the defense firms you didn't call out by name :D, but we are more into electrical engineering / RF anyway. Also note what types of internships he is looking for. Just AE, or ME, EE, SE, SWE etc. ccpeterson at yahoo.

AAR Landing Gear

My younger brother worked at AAR near Miami about 5 years ago. He was one of several interns. They service gear for passenger and military aircraft.

http://www.aarcorp.com/

No leads on a specific job, just a place to look...

Back