What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Best aircraft canopy cover question

BlackhawkSP

Well Known Member
RV-10 guys:

I'm at the point of buying a canopy cover to protect the aircraft when I'm out and about for keeping things cooler and protected with the aircraft parked. What's the experiences here for the guys that have been there for the RV-10?.

Flightline Interiors in Michigan has a very nice cover. It has Velcro straps that wrap around the steps to help hold the cover in place while positioning. Very well made I think.

Bruce's cover

I have one of Bruce's lightweight covers. Its perfect for short duration uses and is not meant to be used for permanent tie down parking. We've used it in Las Vegas and Phoenix to keep the interior temperatures under control and to keep things from fading in the direct sun. It's one of the less expensive options and it's very high quality. If you're looking for something for long term usage they make a different cover for that as well.

+1 for Bruce's

I had a Bruce's cover for my Cherokee that they modified for free after several years of ownership to accommodate an OAT probe. Besides their service, I've not yet seen anything comparable in terms of quality. When the time came, I had no hesitation in ordering one for my -10. As expected, I'm 100% satisfied with it.

I had a Bruce's cover for my Cherokee that they modified for free after several years of ownership to accommodate an OAT probe. Besides their service, I've not yet seen anything comparable in terms of quality. When the time came, I had no hesitation in ordering one for my -10. As expected, I'm 100% satisfied with it.

Looks like Bruce's covers was the hands down favorite. I just ordered one.

Thanks All !!!

Back